Revenue Generation Model
- 50% of Capital will be generated by Trust Members.
- The Remaining 50% will be generated by two ways:
CROWD FUNDING and ISSUE OF SHARES.
- No Restriction on Contribution.
- Donate as Charity.
- If you want to invest for return than any profit will be distributed after 10th Financial year of the commencement of school.
Issue of Shares
- Per Share Value will be INR 50,000 .
- 03 Years of Locking Period.
- After 03 years free for sale.
- Dividend will be provided after 03 years of Audit.
Generated revenue is divided into three Parts :
- 60% For School Expenditures and Liability.
- 25% Expense on development of school.
15% Help to Parents of poor students.
Expense and Revenue Generation
B= c+e( Fee from Old Students)
N= No. of students last year.
No. of children admitted every year 200.